IN THE EXHIBIT HALL
• Two dedicated exhibits-only hours to browse the exhibits,
Thursday, Aug. 3, 4:00–5:00 p.m., and Friday, Aug. 4,
• Coffee with exhibitors, Saturday, Aug. 5, 10:00–11:00 a.m.
• A pavilion devoted to technology exhibits.
• Next Gen Pavilion features activities of interest to the next
generation of psychologists.
• A chance to win a $100 gift card in the Visa Gift Card
Giveaway (Booth 151). Seven $100 Visa gift cards will be
given away during each drawing at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00
p.m. (Thursday, Aug. 3 – Saturday, Aug. 5).
• Daily raffles in participating exhibitor booths Thursday,
Aug. 3, at 4:00 p.m.; Friday, Aug. 4, at 12:00 p.m., 2:00
p.m., and 4:00 p.m.; and Saturday, Aug. 5, at 10:00 a.m.,
12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., and 4:00 p.m.
• Free seated upper body massages in the Massage Break
Lounge (Booth 564).
• I am Psyched! is a multimedia pop-up exhibit that explores
the history and contemporary contributions of women of
color in psychology.
LIVE CAREER MANAGEMENT
• Give your career a boost. PsycCareers LIVE (Booth 276)
now offers career management tips and guidance and
networking for career opportunities.
• Happy where you are, but looking for more? Quick, live
career management sessions will cover important tips for
• Want the inside scoop? Sign up to meet one-on-one for
coaching with a career expert.
• Ready for a change? Talk directly with employers and
recruiters to see where your skills may fit.
• Don’t miss out. Let employers know you plan to attend by
flagging your online profile today: www.PsycCareers.com.
APA MEMBERSHIP PAVILION
• Get your FREE professional headshot when you provide a
written or video testimonial ($200 value).
• Take the latest Member Benefits Survey for a chance to
WIN a FREE trip to San Francisco, CA, for the 2018 APA
• Recharge your mobile device while discovering the new
products and benefits of APA membership.
• Renew your APA membership for 2018 and receive a
premium, limited-edition gift.
• Receive a FREE gift if you are a first-time convention
attendee or new member.
• Download specialized content from APA PsycIQ onto a
complimentary USB drive.
• Test-drive the newest members-only tools and resources
in the interactive Membership Lab.
DIVISION SERVICES BOOTH
In APA Member Resources
Explore your professional interests and enrich your career
by joining one of the 54 APA divisions. Stop by the Division
Services booth to meet division representatives who can
attest to the many benefits of division membership. Join
a division on-site and be entered in prize drawings to take
place on Friday and Saturday.
Convention registration opens April 17, 2017, 10:00 a.m.,
Go to www.apa.org/convention to complete the online
• Register online April 17 – Aug. 6, 2017.
• Register by June 30, 2017, and save with the advance fee.
• Register early (by June 30) to automatically enter a
drawing to win a FREE trip to the 2018 APA Convention
in San Francisco, CA. Be sure to enter Convention Code
WEB17 on the online registration form.
Download and print a convention registration form from the
PDF file posted at www.apa.org/convention and send to
APA by June 30.
GO TO WWW.APA.ORG/CONVENTION BEGINNING APRIL 17 TO REGISTER FOR THE 2017 APA CONVENTION 9
APA Kids’ Place
Kids’ Place is a free, family-friendly play area with activities
for children of all ages, along with comfortable seating for
parents and an adjacent nursing space. Please note that
adults must accompany their children in Kids’ Place.