Organization is the
“how to” resource for
billing and working with
Medicare and private
is the source
of information on
is your connection
to information on
is the first stop for
From start to finish,
the Practice Organization
and APA are with you
every step of the way.
How does the Practice Organization help practicing psychologists?
The Practice Organization is the only national organization advocating for professional psychology and
promoting the professional interests of psychologists in all practice settings.
• Challenging reimbursement rates
• Confronting assaults on scope of practice
• Taking action against managed care and insurance company abuses
• Monitoring legal and regulatory issues a;ecting practice
• Advancing professional psychology with health insurers
• A;rming the doctoral standards for entry into the profession
• Tracking trends and expanding marketplace opportunities for practitioners
Practitioners benefit everyday from The Practice Organization’s resources and support.
• Access to staff expertise on practice-related legal and regulatory issues
• Business of practice resources on electronic health records, financial management, reimbursement, trademarking
• ICD-10-CM tools help you transition smoothly to the updated codes
• Medicare toolkit guides you successfully through the system
• Good Practice magazine and Practice Update e-newsletter keeps you on top of practice-related issues and topics
• Free listing in the Psychologist Locator helps consumers find your practice
• And lots more, including: Discounts on HIPAA compliance products and tools on alternative practice models
L I FE