Sign up for Div. 12 CE offerings
Div. 12 (Society of Clinical Psychology) will offer four new
continuing-education webinars this fall:
• “Applying for Internship,” a panel discussion with
Allison Ponce, PhD, Mitch Prinstein, PhD, Randi Streisand,
PhD, and Risa Weisberg, PhD, will be held Sept. 9 at
7 p.m. EDT.
• “Uncovering Clinical Principles and Techniques to
Address Minority Stress, Mental Health, and Related Health
Risks Among Gay and Bisexual Men,” with John Pachankis,
PhD, will be held Sept. 21 at 6 p.m. EDT.
• “Promoting Psychological Health after Cancer
Treatment,” with Jennifer Move, PhD, will be held Oct. 15
at 3 p.m. EDT.
• “Evaluation of Emotion, Personality, and Internal
Models of External Reality: Implications for Psychological
Intervention,” with Allan Harkness, PhD, will be held Nov. 4 at
2 p.m. EDT.
Each webinar is $15 for Div. 12 members and $50 for nonmembers. Registration closes 48 hours prior to the webinar. To
learn more and to register, go to www.div12.org/dashboard/
webinar-series/. Recordings of previously aired Div. 12 webinars
on such topics as headache disorders, perinatal mood disorders
and geriatric primary care are free to members and $10 for nonmembers. For access, email email@example.com.
Div. 2 (Society for the Teaching of Psychology) has added
new offerings to its online clearinghouse of teaching
resources. They are:
• “Online Career-Exploration Resource for
Psychology Majors,” by Drew Appleby, PhD.
• “Internship Supervision Resources for Developing
Student Employability,” by Larissa K. Barber, PhD, and
Sarah F. Bailey, PhD.
• “C’est La Vie: The Game of Social Life: A Role-Playing Game for Teaching about Privilege, Oppression
and Intersectionality,” by Kosha D. Bramesfeld, PhD.
Find these and more than 100 other teaching and
advising resources at http://teachpsych.org/otrp/index.php.
Div. 2 develops new teaching resources