Performance You Can See & Hear
A S S E S S M E N T S
Multi-Health Systems Inc.
USA Tel: 1.800.456.3003 / CAN Tel: 1.800.268.6011
mhs.com • firstname.lastname@example.org
Evaluate attention disorders and neurological functioning with the Conners Continuous
Performance Tests, now with both visual and auditory attention assessments.
• A comprehensive evaluation with the introduction of an auditory attention test
• Easy interpretation with new reports offering clear visuals & summaries
• Trusted results with the most representative CPT normative samples collected
• Diagnostic confidence with a refined
measurement of attention & new scores
4 to 7
Available Early 2015 Fliptobackfor Pre-order Offers!
Evaluate attention disorders and neurological functioning
in youth ages 4 to 7 with the Conners KCPT- 2
Based on the well-established Conners CPT paradigm, the Conners Kiddie Continuous Performance Test 2nd Edition™
(Conners K–CPT 2™) takes half the time to complete and uses pictures of objects that are familiar to young children,
making it more appropriate for the new age range.
NEW to the
• New normative data were collected to standardize the Conners K-CPT 2 scores.
• New scores and scoring algorithms were developed to help assessors pinpoint
the exact nature of the child’s attention problems.
• Computer-generated reports have been redesigned for easy interpretation.
Save $100 when you purchase
MHS.com/KCPT2 Combo Unlimited Use kit
Conners CPT 3/CATA & K-CPT 2