UnMASC the Many Faces of Anxiety
The Multidimensional Anxiety Scale for
Children 2nd Edition™ (MASC 2™) assesses
the presence of symptoms related to anxiety
disorders in youth aged 8 to 19 years.
• Aids in the early identification, diagnosis,
treatment planning and monitoring of
• Assesses a broad range of emotional,
physical, cognitive, and behavioral symptoms
• Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
Index differentiates children with the
disorder from the general population
The CEFI is a comprehensive evaluation
of executive function strengths and
weaknesses in youth aged 5 to 18 years.
Provides scores on:
• Attention • Emotion Regulation • Flexibility
• Inhibitory Control • Initiation • Organization
• Planning • Self-Monitoring • Working Memory
Normed on a sample of 3,500 youth who represent the
U. S. population for:
• Geographic Region • Parental Education
*FREE Book Offer!
By Jack A. Naglieri, Ph.D., &
Eric B. Pickering, Ph.D.,
with Spanish Handouts by
Tulio Otero, Ph. D., & Mary
Offers a fresh practical approach to
teaching struggling students in the K- 12
grades. Applying their expert knowledge
of how children learn, the authors have
incorporated a short questionnaire for
school psychologists and 75 intervention
handouts to assist teachers.
Pre-order any CEFI Kit and
receive a FREE book, value of
Offer valid until December 31, 2012.