APA Convention Exhibit Hall (West Building, Halls A4, B1–B3) • August 2–5, 2012
Orange County Convention Center • Orlando, FL
Join exhibitors for the Coffee With the Authors hour (sponsored by Argosy
University) on Saturday, August 4, from 10am–11am, for author signings in the
booths of participating book and test publishers. Coffee will be served on the show
floor in the West Building, Halls A4, B1–B3 of the Orange County Convention Center.
Below is a list of publishers and authors participating in the Coffee With the Authors hour.
Buy these products in individual publisher booths and have them signed while you’re there!
Hogrefe Publishing GmbH
• Danny Wedding, editor, Advances in Psychotherapy series; author, Behavior and Medicine,
Movies and Mental Illness, and Positive Psychology at the Movies
• Ryan Niemiec, author, Movies and Mental
Illness and Positive Psychology at the Movies
• Alan Peterson, author, Nicotine and Tobacco
Dependence in the series Advances in Psychotherapy
New Harbinger Publications, Inc.
• Matthew McKay, author, Introduction to ACT
(DVD), Mind and Emotions, Dialectical Behavior
Workbook, 30-Minute Therapy for Anxiety, ACT
for Interpersonal Problems, Relaxation & Stress
Reduction Workbook, 6th Ed., Your Life on
Purpose, Thoughts & Feelings, 4th Ed., Leave
your Mind Behind, as well as other titles.
• Yossef S. Ben-Porath, (MMPI-2-RF)
• Auke Tellegen (MMP1-2-RF)
• Seth Grossman (MCMI-III, MBMD, MACI,
• Alice Carter (ITSEA, BITSEA)
• Alan Kaufman (KABC-II, KBIT)
• Nadeen Kaufman (KABC-II, KBIT)
• Daniel Bruns, (BHI- 2 and BBHI- 2)
• David Campbell, (CISS)
• Stanley Krippner, author, Debating
Psychic Experience and Haunted by Combat
• Stuart Kaplan, author, Your Child Does Not
Have Bipolar Disorder
Professional Resource Press
• Richard W. Sears, author, Mindfulness in Clinical
And many more!