IN THE APA EXHIBIT HALL
• A Technology Exhibit featuring the latest in
technology tools and techniques for psychologists
(sponsored by Hewlett-Packard and Pearson).
• A chance to win a $100 Visa Gift Card by completing a brief Exhibit Hall survey in Booth 334.
• An Exhibits-Only Hour, Thursday, August 2, from
• Coffee With the Authors, Saturday, August 4,
from 10:00–11:00 a.m.
• Free seated upper body massages in the
Massage Break Lounge.
• Get active, get moving in the new Health
BOOTH IN APA
Stop by to join a division and be entered in a
drawing for an iPad! Drawings will be on Friday
Meet division representatives— available in the
booth at different times—
to answer questions
about the divisions and
what they offer. Learn
more about how division membership can
benefit your career!
• New! Connect with employers through
PsycCareers LIVE, a newly enhanced on-site
job fair in the Exhibit Hall. Beginning June 1, 2012,
review jobs and schedule interviews in advance of the
meeting at www.psyccareers.com.
• Visit Employer’s Row and check out the networking features of PsycCareers in the Online Career
Center (Booth 214).
• Meet one-on-one with employers in private
• Access the National Healthcare Career
Network—over 185 health care associations and professional organizations with thousands of job postings.
• Convention Registration Opens April 16, 2012,
at 10:00 a.m. EDT!
• Register online April 16, 2012–August 5, 2012
• Register by June 30, 2012, and save with the
early bird fee!
• Go to www.apa.org/convention to complete
the online registration form
Download and print a convention registration form from
the PDF posted at www.apa.org/convention and
send to APA by June 25, 2012.
Go to www.apa.org/convention to register for the 2012 APA Convention beginning on April 16, 2012